Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life Condensed...

I'm currently living out of a bag and crashing with a friend. I've been able to condense my things down to 1 hockey bag of clothes (which about 1/3 are work-related...and too big since I've lost weight...so they will not be traveling any further than Anaheim), 1 suitcase that's half-full with toiletries and a few electronics...and I mailed home a box of things to Michigan. My life officially could fit into a Mini Cooper. And I'd still have room for 2 passengers.

Its humbling...I like to not be tied down by my posessions or feel that they control my life. Its also sad in a way, but its the way it must be, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Crystal from myspace. I am in the OC right now, will you be here any time soon?

Lenore said...

Sorry...I didn't get your comment right away..I didn't realize they were't getting forwarded. Still in the OC if you're around.

Chad said...

Hey,
My name is Chad and I will be traveling to Honduras as a Peace Corps volunteer soon as well. Is there a face book group for this staging? If so what is it? Fell free to e-mail me back at Ryerson.Chad@gmail.com or add me on facebook at Chad Ryerson. Thanks.