Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time for some pics!

Okay, so these pics didn´t quite come in the order I wanted them to download in, but I´m done messing with it. And to see larger versions, click on the pic and it will come up in its own window...best for the last couple of pics that show my town!

Above, in Tegus after Honduras qualified for the World Cup.

Below...me trying to get my huge dog Lola to look at the camera.
Once again in Tegus, celebrating in the streets!
Halloween in Copan....we went as Mrs. Pac-Man and Ghosts. I´m the shorter ghost :o)
Just posin...these are the girls from my abstinence/self-esteem class. Good times
A pic of Lola and how big and beautiful she is.
This place is called La Ventana (The Window) and is a huge natural rock formation that happens to frame my town of Florida.
A couple of friends and me messing around on top of La Ventana.
Little closer of a shot...beautiful.
More of Florida...so not only is it beautiful, but I´m very isolated as well.

No comments: